Construction Services For NRI in Hapur Road Ghaziabad
Staying away from homeland?
Looking for experienced and reliable services for constructing you dream home?
Confused with the cost factors?
Like to have an overview of what is involved and how things work?
Want to remotely check the actual project progress?
You are at the right place, this is what exactly we at Renox.in are geared up with. Our team of architectural, civil, project management experts and manpower thrive to deliver most convenient home construction or building construction service experience for people like you, away from India.
Our milestone based regular and real photos / videos of the site will keep you relaxed throughout the project progress. Also, our single window all services - right from design, build and interiors will ensure you peace of mind. Just tell us about your plot size, orientation, requirements and broad budget range (Modest, Premium or Luxury) we will take care of all other aspects to deliver you your dream home, in the most convenient way possible at competitive price.
Construction activity involves your biggest investment of lifetime. Hence, we have come up with this special service package for NRI like you.
At Renox.in we understand your situation and expectations, and value them too. Hence we have developed special packages that exactly suits your requirements of remotely managing your Home construction project here in India right from Design to finish including interiors - Approvals, permissions, project management, monitoring, controlling, regular live reporting along with photos and live video telecast of critical aspects like structural and slab work etc. taken care by highly experienced professionals with more than 3 decades of real life practical industry expertise.Overview of Home Construction
Owing an own house is a dream for every individual in a society. Also, this is the most overwhelming experience of their lifetime too, since this involves huge monetary investment and because of lack of knowledge and expertise of the process. Still, the whole process can be made smooth and enjoyable with a bit of clearly defined overview in a simple to understand layman's language. This is exactly what we at Renox.in have tried to do in this article.
Read on the basic steps involved in a Home construction project and get a clear picture before you actually start the work.
1) The first step in starting your home construction project starts with planning and designing of your dream house, incorporating your requirements like number of bedrooms, bathrooms, drawing and living area, Puja room if required, sit out or study, car parking etc.
2) Second step in the process if getting an approval (Have a link for this to the - Approval Fees and Permission Charges - page) wherein you are expected to get a permission or approval from concerned government department like Municipality, , Electricity Board, Water & Sewage Connections etc. There is a fee for these approvals and connection charges for things like water, electricity and sewage lines.
3) The third step is identifying and finalizing a contractor, company, firm or an individual with knowledge and experience in this activity and entrusting the project to them on a predefined scope of work along with material specification, time line of completion, payment schedule and milestones.
4) Construction process: Excavation for column or pillar pits, foundation for walls, footing bed in PCC, concrete footing and pillars, slab and stairs, walls, doors and windows, electrical, plumbing, plastering, putty finish, flooring, bathroom floor and wall tiles, kitchen platform and wall tiles above it, sanitary ware fittings and bath fittings, painting and cleaning of the site for final hand over.
5) Monitor and control: Though you have engaged a reliable person or intuition to carry out the construction project on your behalf, it is your duty to keep a check on the process and progress. Special care is to be taken in critical aspects like the ratios of cement, gravel, aggregate like sand used for the super structure and other activities along with proper water proofing compounds mixed in it according to the manufacturers proportions to ensure you get a long lasting trouble free final output. Also, extra care is to be taken on the proper water curing part which is the fundamental of anything made with cement.
6) Financial aspect - Allocate Budget & Adhere To It This step, though mentioned last in the line has to be followed from the first step till the completion, so that you will keep yourself on budgetary track all the time and not override it.Construction Cost Overview
Note: Construction cost comprises of 3 basic elements - Materials, Labour Charges and Contractors Margin.
Other than this, there are few more factors that need to be considered like - Approval or Permission Fee (This is usually a per sq ft charge by the municipality), Electricity (Electric Current Meter cost and connection charge), Water (Water meter and connection charge) and Sewage Connection charges (This needs to be paid to respective Govt Depts.), Bore well, Underground Sump, Compound wall and Gate etc. Also, Interior works like false ceiling and wood work as modular kitchen and wardrobes are not included in the construction cost. Basically, construction cost pertains only to the constructed area, wherever there is a roof - this area is calculated as constructed area.
Super structure (The columns, beams, slab and stairs) are same for all the construction cost variants, the difference in the cost is only because of finishing materials like - Bricks, Sand used for building walls and plastering, electrical cabling and fixtures like plates, switches, sockets and dimmers, plumbing fixtures like WC's, Wash Basins, Taps, Hot & Cold Mixers, Flooring for the home, bathroom tiles, kitchen platform stone, doors and windows, paint, railings etc.
Contact us now and check how we can make building a home easy, fast and convenient for you.
For a first level online consultation and estimate - call or whatsapp us on 9573710024
Approval Fees Or Cost
Approval cost is the second expense in construction process, just after the planning and design fee. Usually, a per square feet price is charged by government body like municipality to give approval for construction based on the prescribed rules.
The approval procedure involves to submit documents like sale deed, proposed construction plan made as per sanctioning authority guidelines along with the official fee, it also takes significant time to get the approval. Our experts can get this tedious task done with ease by their experience in the field.
Building material cost contributes nearly 50 to 60 percentage of the total construction cost of any building construction project. Items used are Cement, Sand, Steel, Gravel, Bricks, Plumbing, Electrical, Tiles, Granite Slabs, Paint, Wood, Timber, Glass etc.
Cost of Steel: Rs.55,000 per Ton, Sand: Rs.3,600 per Ton, Cement: Rs.380 per bag, Bricks: Rs.7 per piece, Wooden Door Frame (Teak): Rs.8,000 per piece, Wooden Door Frames (Non Teak): Rs.4,500 per piece, Windows (UPVC): Rs.525 per Sq Ft, Electrical Wires (1 sq mm): Rs.900 per 90 mtrs. etc...
Transport & Handling
Construction materials are usually brought from far away distances or are manufactured elsewhere, hence need to be transported to the site or the place where they are required for the construction project. Also, construction materials are bulky and heavy hence costs more for transportation
Besides this, all of those construction materials are to be lifted to desired places, hence handling charges are incurred which are labour charges for lifting and placing those materials for the work to happen.
This cost can differ in different locations.
Labour cost or Workers charges is the second biggest cost factor of any construction project.
Right from the excavation to the final painting and cleaning of the site before handover to clients, every construction activity is highly labour intensive and consumes lots of man hours to complete.
Tentatively, combined labour charges of all the works involved in a construction project contributes almost 35 to 40 percent of the total construction cost for any home building project.
HOW WE WORK1. Tell us Your Requirement
Call, message, whatsapp or fill our contact form HERE and explain about your exact requirements & preferences.2. Get professional suggestion
Talk to industry experts with tons of real life experience on projects - FREE. Get a clear picture before you start.3. Scope - Budget - Duration - Terms
Get detailed estimate for the project with all itemized prices, time line for completion, budget and terms.4. Start project
After you study, understand, satisfy and finalize the estimate - we can start off with the actual project work.5. Project progress updates
Our milestones based reporting with site photos and videos will keep you relaxed through out the project process.
Construction Cost Estimator
|Concrete Structure - Steel, Sand, Cement, Gravel, Labour Cost||600,000|
|Brick Work - Walls - Bricks, Sand, Cement, Labour Cost||580,000|
|Electrical & Plumbing - Materials & Labour Cost||370,000|
|Doors & Windows - Materials & Labour Cost||110,000|
|Flooring - Tiles - Granite - Materials & Labour Cost||280,000|
|Painting & Polishing - Materials & Labour Cost||230,000|
|Fabrication & Glass - Materials & Labour Cost||70,000|
|Concrete Structure - Steel, Sand, Cement, Gravel, Labour Cost||7,71,000|
|Brick Work - Walls - Bricks, Sand, Cement, Labour Cost||7,45,000|
|Electrical & Plumbing - Materials & Labour Cost||4,76,000|
|Doors & Windows - Materials & Labour Cost||1,40,000|
|Flooring - Tiles - Granite - Materials & Labour Cost||3,60,000|
|Painting & Polishing - Materials & Labour Cost||2,95,000|
|Fabrication & Glass - Materials & Labour Cost||90,000|
I wanted my home built in my absence, I liked the way Renox got involved from the very first call. They gave expert guidance in planning, designing, material selection and budgeting. Overall experience was wonderful and can surely recommend them.
My anxiety about constructing my own home remotely got cleared in almost few minutes when I spoke with construction experts from Renox.in. In very simple way they explained me all that I wanted to know before starting my construction project.
If you are planning to build your home way back in India, I can bet no other service can beat Renox.in, the way they did our home construction so conveniently gave us confidence to entrust two more house construction works to them right away.